AtomicTangerine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Flyff guild AtomicTangerine. :3

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
AtomicTangerine, what do you think?
:D A new guild yay~ Love the name!
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_lcap100%Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Cool name, by why leave Fullmetal?
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_lcap0%Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BAH
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_lcap0%Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HUMBUG
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» Retiring from Flyff
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 pm by Toomei

» Character Chibis
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:48 pm by Ai

» AtomicTangerine Mascot (aside from the fish...)
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:55 pm by Van Moonflow

» This summer....
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:35 am by Toomei

» Heyyy Guys :D Been a While
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm by Shugo

» First Ever Guild Banner Event: How creative are your juices? ;D
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 pm by Van Moonflow

» Level 100 Woo~
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 pm by Toomei

» V15: Likes? Dislikes? Excited about anything in particular?
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm by Toomei

» ***Announcement: FLYFF WEDDING~***
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm by Toomei

» Not going to play anymore :( sorry
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm by Toomei

Top posters
Ai (240)
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_lcapNot going to play anymore :( sorry I_voting_barNot going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_rcap 
Van Moonflow (165)
Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_lcapNot going to play anymore :( sorry I_voting_barNot going to play anymore :( sorry I_vote_rcap 
Toomei (23)
Shugo (20)
Edalene (9)
saritos (2)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:23 am

Not going to play anymore :( sorry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Edalene

Edalene

Not going to play anymore :( sorry Empty
PostSubject: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 6:59 am

I am giving up on flyff. its been years since I've played this game and its time. Plus my computer is infected with a virus so its hard to get on it at all. if you guys want I can give you the pass and id just message me on hotmail, Mana has my hotmail it has angel in it mana Very Happy.

will be getting a laptop and sending this one to my brothers to get fixed. i'm on my parents computer btw.

so ya. ttyl it was fun guys, if you want you can talk to me on msn i hope everyone is okay and doing well.

Very Happy bye!
Back to top Go down
Ai
Admin
Admin
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:58 am

I haven't been playing at all really lately. The desire's just not there anymore. We should definately keep in touch on msn tho. :3 Maybe sometime we'll all be able to play flyff again.
My computer caught a bug not too long ago, and i had to get it fixed, and updated to windows 7, and now its difficult for me to play flyff, perfect world and the sims 2. So i'm mad and have no desire to play any games at the moment. xD

incase you forgot, my hotmail/msn is brokenangel092@hotmail.com

Sorry to see you go~
Back to top Go down
http://atomictangerine.omgforum.net
Edalene

Edalene

PostSubject: Re: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:12 pm

hmm ya. well maybe i'll just keep it in case. i don't know when i'll ever play it though.

gonna get a laptop and hopefully play sims mostly lol. ya been really busy w/ work lately they gave me more hours so thats good Smile but kids can be stressful *works at a daycare*

so ya. it sucks you can't play your sims. ttyl
Back to top Go down
Edalene

Edalene

PostSubject: aww man   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:26 am

aww man i want the sul bim and chi outfit they put out now >.< arg, but thats all i would want is clothes.

They really should make a store that sells these clothes/weps/plushies and more stuff for us. I would so buy them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
saritos

saritos

PostSubject: Re: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 pm

i was wondering why noone ever gets on anymore well i guess i'm alone again Laughing if you want i'm on messenger all the time (gots it on ma phone What a Face ) my e-mail is yopunkmaster@hotmail.com feel free to add me
Back to top Go down
Toomei
Admin
Admin
Toomei

PostSubject: Re: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm

*Delay* Eda, I'll miss you D= */Delay*

It would rock if they made a shop for rl items xD I would totally buy plushies of cs pets, and would definately buy the yetti set if it was a real outfit!

Saritos~ You're not alone! xD *kind of gets on, but will be more active in the summer*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not going to play anymore :( sorry   Not going to play anymore :( sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not going to play anymore :( sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtomicTangerine :: Offtopic :: Offtopic~-
Jump to: