AtomicTangerine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the Flyff guild AtomicTangerine. :3

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll
AtomicTangerine, what do you think?
:D A new guild yay~ Love the name!
This summer.... I_vote_lcap100%This summer.... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Cool name, by why leave Fullmetal?
This summer.... I_vote_lcap0%This summer.... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
BAH
 0% [ 0 ]
HUMBUG
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4
Latest topics
» Retiring from Flyff
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:07 pm by Toomei

» Character Chibis
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:48 pm by Ai

» AtomicTangerine Mascot (aside from the fish...)
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:55 pm by Van Moonflow

» This summer....
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:35 am by Toomei

» Heyyy Guys :D Been a While
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:09 pm by Shugo

» First Ever Guild Banner Event: How creative are your juices? ;D
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 pm by Van Moonflow

» Level 100 Woo~
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 pm by Toomei

» V15: Likes? Dislikes? Excited about anything in particular?
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:05 pm by Toomei

» ***Announcement: FLYFF WEDDING~***
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm by Toomei

» Not going to play anymore :( sorry
This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 pm by Toomei

Top posters
Ai (240)
This summer.... I_vote_lcapThis summer.... I_voting_barThis summer.... I_vote_rcap 
Van Moonflow (165)
This summer.... I_vote_lcapThis summer.... I_voting_barThis summer.... I_vote_rcap 
Toomei (23)
Shugo (20)
Edalene (9)
saritos (2)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 73 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:23 am

This summer....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ai
Admin
Admin
Ai

This summer.... Empty
PostSubject: This summer....   This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:15 am

...will be the 5th anniversary of me joining Flyff Very Happy! It definately doesn't feel like 5 years...or 4 years, so on and so forth. Now bear with me as I do some remembering. I remember when I was first introduced to flyff, by Toomei. It was when we were in school actually, it was either our late freshman year or early sophomore year, i'm not quite sure. We had been walking down the hallway together, and she looks at me and goes ''you should play this really cool game called Fly For Fun with me!". I kinda shrugged it off, because I had never been good at games, and probably wouldn't like it. Was I wrong or what, lol?
Anyways, a little while later I ended up spending the night at Too's house, and she showed me the game, I was totally interested. I went home after that to download the game, it took hoursssss because my computer sucked, (it was a 2000 gateway that still had millenium edition on it, yikes). When I finally got it to work, it was uber laggy and I didnt stick around for long. That is until i got my new computer, then I started playing more, made Reiki, Kumi, Maku, Ai, Mana and Amayako. It's been an interesting 5 years and i've met some awesome people. I hope for another 5 years of flyffing~

oh btw...WE WILL CW THIS SUMMER AND WE WILL WIN >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://atomictangerine.omgforum.net
Toomei
Admin
Admin
Toomei

This summer.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: This summer....   This summer.... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:35 am

:3 It really has been that long... Completely doesn't feel like it. Where did the time go? Lol, I do remember telling you to play. It took a couple of weeks before you came over and I showed it to you. I'm not sure you really wanted to see it, even then, but I kept hounding you on it and we were bored so why not? <3

See what I started? Lol. Now you're the one who always brings ME back to the game, especially when I stop playing for a while.

I don't want to fight CW till I get to atleast 95 o3o with the pieces I have right now of my 105/95 set plus the axe, it will give me an extra 30 str and 16 sta. The str will DEFINITELY come in handy fighting cw~ I feel like I'd be able to help the most after I would be able to use that set. We'll have to train early on so we can be prepared by the middle/end of summer :3 And recruit peoples~ Because we need as many people as we can get ^^

(We'll definitely win though, for sure! >D)
Back to top Go down

This summer....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AtomicTangerine :: General :: General-
Jump to: